Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Week

It is Easter Week. This gives us the opportunity to stop and reflect upon our Savior, Jesus Christ, His life and Atonement. How grateful I am for my Savior. As I strive to follow in His footsteps, I am so thankful for His grace and the knowledge that as I give my best, it is good enough. I just wanted to take a moment to testify of the divinity of Jesus Christ and the power found in His atoning sacrifice that enables us to change, be forgiven of sins, and learn to become like Him. I testify that as we come unto Christ, we will find peace. Happy Easter everyone!  Here is a link to a great video about finding peace through Christ: https://youtu.be/Ly9xk59Qkfc  I hope you enjoy it and start/continue on a quest to find the peace the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment